Developing water monitoring data and a network to protect our water resources as we develop shale gas in the northeastern U.S.
The 2013 Shale Network Workshop took place May 19-20, 2013, at the Pennsylvania State University in State College, PA.
The workshop included a poster session May 19 at the Atherton Hotel as an "icebreaker," several research presentations May 20, a chance to meet other participants and a hands-on lesson in HydroDesktop software.
Participants were asked to complete a survey at the end of the workshop. A summary of that survey can be found below, along with information on the workshop.
- 2013 Workshop Agenda
- Poster Session 2013
- Workshop Introduction and Closing Remarks
- HydroDesktop Demonstration
- Surface Water Transport Contaminant Modeling and Water Quality Sensor Density, Ten Mile Creek
- Summary of Participant Evaluations of 2013 Workshop
- Presentation by environmental science students from Mountain Ridge High School, Maryland